What we do
Passive Eye is a self-powered GPS tag that reports the location of a moving asset and it’ll send an alarm when a static asset starts to move.
For assets that move, Passive Eye reports on an asset's location
- GPS is a reliable technology.
- All existing portable GPS trackers use batteries
- All batteries need periodic recharging – which means a maintenance department is needed
- The cost of a maintenance department to go around recharging batteries, is prohibitive
- Passive Eye eliminates the cost of a maintenance department making it a viable and cost effective solution for asset tracking
For assets that move - Passive Eye helps companies locate mobile assets for efficient asset management
For assets that shouldn’t move - Passive Eye is a virtual alarm
- It can remain in place and completely unattended for years
- it will send an alarm the moment it detects movement or vibration
- NO wires
- NO maintenance
- NO battery recharging - ever